Jang Geun Suk attended the ’48th Dae Jong Film Awards’ uninvited?

on Monday, October 24, 2011 with 0 comments
Get All The Latest Updates...

1. Follow EntryBest Online on Facebook

2. Subscribe to the EntryBest Online News


Enter your email address:

3. Subscribe to the EntryBest Online RSS
Subscribe in a reader




Actor Jang Geun Suk was seen at the ‘48th Dae Jong Film Awards‘ to congratulate Kim Ha Neulfor her award.
During his interview back stage, he stated, “Can I be honest? I wasn’t invited to the awards, but I came by myself anyway after school. Since Ha Neul noona was nominated for best female actress I thought I should bring a bouqet of flowers. If for some reason she does not win, I will take her out for some soju and sam gyub sal (pork belly meat).”
When Kim Ha Neul won the award for best female actress, Jang Geun Suk made a surprise appearance on stage to give her the bouqet of flowers.
Kim Ha Neul later stated, “My legs were shaking so much that it was hard for me to stand. I don’t even remember what I said up there.  My parents were the first ones I thought of.”
Source + image via Daum




Related Search :


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EntryBest Online




EntryBest Online gathers entries from all around the world through different websites and blogs. We are sorry that we are unable to state all the source of the entries. If you are the owner of the entries and not happy with it, please kindly contact us at jasonblake88@gmail.com. Thank you!


Category: Jang Geun Suk , Korean

POST COMMENT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.
.