Seo In Young scared a clinic nurse?

on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 with 0 comments
Get All The Latest Updates...

1. Follow EntryBest Online on Facebook

2. Subscribe to the EntryBest Online News


Enter your email address:

3. Subscribe to the EntryBest Online RSS
Subscribe in a reader




On the most recent episode of KBS 2TV‘s “Hello“, singer Seo In Young discussed her latest concerns.
People are intimidated by me because of my intense first impression,” she said. “One day I went to the skin-care clinic because I was breaking out. The treatment hurt so bad I screamed out-loud in pain, and the nurse got scared. She told me she was afraid I would start cursing.”
Although her story evoked much laughter, the singer seemed genuinely concerned about her image and how it affects her interactions with other people.
Other than Seo In Young, SNSD‘s Sunny & Seohyun guest-starred on the October 17th episode of “Hello”.




Related Search :


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

EntryBest Online




EntryBest Online gathers entries from all around the world through different websites and blogs. We are sorry that we are unable to state all the source of the entries. If you are the owner of the entries and not happy with it, please kindly contact us at jasonblake88@gmail.com. Thank you!


Category: Korean , Seo In Young

POST COMMENT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

.
.